I started my card by die cutting a panel with the Stitched rectangles stacklets die from TE from Bristol smooth cardstock . This cardstock is fabulous for ink blending. Then I used Antique Linen distress oxide to ink blend my background. After that I die cut brown cardstock and the panel with the hexagons pops die. Since I don’t own any gold cardstock, I embossed a sheet of paper with my gold embossing powder and die cut it with the die.
After that I stamped my images with tuxedo black memento ink which is copic friendly. I colored the bears with E41, E43 and E44. I added some C1 to the flowers. The colors for the bees are Y11 and Y17.
I die cut some circles with the nested circle die from SSS. I added green with the distress ink in the color mowed lawn.
After all of my images where cut with the coordinating die set, and all of my little hexagons where cut, I assembled them on my panel. I added some of the hexagons with foam tapes. The circles where added with foam tape and I glued the images on top.
For the sentiment, I used the Simply Graphic Petit Trésor stamp set and I die cut the sentiment with the Itty bitty strips from MFT. I white embossed my sentiment a scrap of cardstock and added it to my card. It’s rare that I to do not add a black sentiment strip on my project, but I thought that it would be softer to add this color of sentiment strip.
To add some embellishment, I used Lucy’s little things crystal collection – Meadow for the centers of my flower.And, for the finishing touches, I had to add some white line with my gelly roll pen.
Hope you like my project ! Thank you for visiting me !