I’ve never colored critters like that with my copics, and for me it was a challenge I wanted to take.
- C01; C02 ; C05 for the bunny
- W1 ; W3 ; W5 for the mouse.
- Y17 ; YR04 ; YR09 ; E08
- For the light on the critters I used a combination of Y11 and Y08.
I made sure to keep the area white where I thought the light would be, and then put my yellow copic after. I really love how it turned out.
I then cute down a panel with a stitched rectangle die from Taylored Expressions. I used some painter’s tape to make a division between the sky and the ground and started ink blending with some blender brushes with my distress oxides.
- For the ground I used: Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire in distress oxide and a little bit of black soot in distress ink.
- For the shy I used Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon and a little bit of Fade Jeans in distress oxide.
- For the white splatters, I used the picket fence spray stain.
I used some foam tape to pop up my background on a cardstock a little bit bigger. Since I didn’t have the right color of blue cardstock that I wanted for my card base, I decided to use Chipped Sapphire distress oxide to have a cardstock matching my scene.
Hope you guys like it! Thank you for visiting me!